Europe’s leading platform for international residential property finance.
Job Title: France Country Coordinator – Mortgage backed Private Debt
Location: France & Frankfurt HYBRID
Company: Interbridge Group
About the Role:
Interbridge Group is a pioneering firm in arranging short-term private debt, secured against prime residential properties across Europe. We are currently seeking a France Country Coordinator with expertise in notarised French mortgages or asset-based SME lending. As our French market co-ordinator, you will spearhead local expansion efforts while maintaining regional responsibility for loan origination, ensuring constant alignment with our customer and market needs.
– Lead the establishment and growth of our loan origination in France.
– Generate own transactions based on building and maintaining relationships with key partners including loan brokers, real estate agents, lawyers, notaries, private banks, their customer teams and valuation partners.
– Ensure French business growth aligns with our central standards, compliance, and policy framework.
– Coordinate with central lending, risk, property valuation, marketing, and tech teams to align French ecosystem with group standards and practices.
– Drive initiatives to enhance customer journeys and operational efficiency.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Minimum of 5 years in the financial services industry, focusing on French mortgages, SME lending, or asset-based finance.
– In-depth knowledge of French property based lending.
– Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
– Strong coordination and communication skills
– Minimum 2 days/week work in our Frankfurt office.
– Paris-based or Nice-based.
– Experience in an international/multi-cultural environment.
– Advanced degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
Benefits and Culture:
– Join a dynamic and innovative first-mover team transforming the European mortgage-backed SME lending landscape.
– Competitive salary package with performance-based incentives.
– Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
– Flexible work arrangements to support work-life integration.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter explaining their interest and fit for the role by sending e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include any relevant certifications, language proficiencies, and professional references.