Europe’s leading platform for international residential property finance.
About the Role:
Interbridge Group specialises in providing, arranging, and investing in short-term financing secured against prime European real estate, particularly in France, Germany, Spain, and other European jurisdictions.
The Head of Credit Operations plays a pivotal role in overseeing a highly skilled team of Underwriters and Risk Analysts responsible for risk assessments, investigations, analyses, and execution related to financing and investment opportunities. This position aligns with Interbridge’s credit policies and procedures.
Reporting to the CEO of Interbridge Europe, the Head of Credit Operations is expected to be both a subject matter expert in Interbridge policies and execution procedures and an effective leader and manager of the team.
– Ensure efficient and compliant execution, servicing, and collections of investments by the team.
– Collaborate with the Head of Credit Investments to ensure quality control of investment operations.
– Actively manage live cases and overcome execution hurdles.
– Design and improve operational procedures and policies.
– Design role profiles and allocate resources within the team.
– Execute performance management of the team.
– Lead recruitment and training initiatives for (new) team members.
– Assess financing requests against company investment criteria and investor guidelines.
– Assist in preparing financing terms.
– Prepare detailed investment proposals for submission to the investment committee.
– Conduct investigation and due diligence on properties and borrowers.
– Liaise with and manage external parties, such as surveyors, lawyers, and customers.
– Ensure all data on our back-office file processing systems is up-to-date.
– Assist in managing the portfolio of outstanding investments.
– Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with company policies.
– Working experience in relevant fields (banking, insurance, accounting, fintech, etc.).
– Experience at mid-management/leadership level.
– Good professional level of spoken and written English.
– Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
– Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
– Proactive with good work ethics and the ability to work independently.
Please send your CV, cover letter and any supporting documents to: email@example.com by 23rd February.