Europe’s leading platform for international residential property finance.
Interbridge is a specialised bridging finance provider, operating in the European market with a focus on prime residential real estate. The company offers short-term special situation financing secured against high-value real estate assets, catering to high-net-worth individuals facing unique financial challenges. Interbridge distinguishes itself by providing liquidity solutions for clients with non-traditional needs, such as cross-border situations and complex business setups.
Interbridge is seeking a Financial Analyst and Manager to join their team in Vilnius, Lithuania. This individual will play a crucial role in managing day-to-day financial operations, financial analysis, and engaging with investors. The successful candidate will work closely with the CFO, and other team members to ensure the financial health of the business, enhance financial processes, and support investor relations.
Business-As-Usual (BAU) Financial Management:
– Handle accounts, expenses, and payments across multiple jurisdictions.
– Coordinate with external accounting firms in Lithuania, Germany, UK, and Malta.
– Produce monthly management accounts and financial reports for stakeholder management.
Financial Analysis and Improvement:
– Implement process improvements and streamline financial operations.
– Analyse IT solutions for efficiency and propose system enhancements.
– Develop and implement financial policies as the business grows.
Budgeting and Financial Modelling:
– Assist in budgeting for various jurisdictions and financial forecasting.
– Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a five-year financial forecast.
– Develop financial models to support strategic decision-making.
– Assist in preparing materials for investor meetings, including pitch books and data rooms.
– Collaborate on responses to investor queries and requests for information.
– Participate in meetings with potential equity investors alongside the CFO.
– Solid understanding of finance and financial management principles.
– Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint for financial modelling and presentation.
– Experience working with investors, preparing pitch books, and engaging in financial discussions.
– Ability to analyse complex financial data and make strategic recommendations.
– Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills.
– Prior experience in financial analysis, financial management, or related roles.
– Knowledge of different accounting standards and their practical applications.
Indicative starting salary of €2,500.00 gross per month (dependent on experience).
Candidates will go through a two-stage interview process, including case study assessments to evaluate technical skills and problem-solving abilities.
Why Work With Us?
Here at Interbridge, we value creativity, innovation, and professional growth. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we’re dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the Finance sector. We offer a collaborative work environment where your contributions are valued, and your ideas can shape our future success.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 26th.